can help you find a job in your community. We work together with you to
discover and clarify your likes and dislikes to help you find a job you
will enjoy and be successful. We will develop an actual profile of your
abilities, and support network.
With direct placement you can expect a result in competitive employment with work that is
performed in the competitive labor market. With Direct Placement you do not need on-going
supports in order to maintain employment.
- Contact Commitment to Job Search
- Job search plan
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Job searching (Work4WV Center Services, online resources, employer research, networking, etc)
- Job search tips and tools
- Developing interviewing skills
- Getting and setting up interviews
- Follow-up and thank you letters
- Negotiation compensation